Trustworthy And Reliable window leak repair services In Westchester
Water can do many nasty things, including leaking into our homes through windows. We know how much you hate leaks and the damage they can do – the splash damage all over your floors and furniture, mold, a higher energy bill – but there is no reason to panic. All you need to do is call window leak repair Westchester professionals. If you need a leak fixed, Masonry Contractor NY is the place to go. We provide professional window leak services for residential, commercial, and government buildings.
If a pipe freezes or an AC unit leaks into the basement, we will be there to make the problem disappear. Our window leak fixing Westchester technicians are highly trained and experienced in all aspects of solving these problems, from water damage restoration to repairing any wet areas while they wait for repairs.
Masonry Contractor NY provides a range of broken window repair Westchester services, including window leak fixing, and we are available 24/7! We offer free estimates, and we have no hidden fees or extra costs. Give us a call today!
Top Reasons for Your Window Leaks:
- Improper Flashing: Over time, the flashing on your windows will break down and require replacement. This means you must get your windows re-flashed, so the water doesn’t come into your home. If not replaced, you are going to have a window leak eventually.
- Window Frames: If the window frame is rotted or cracked, it must be repaired or replaced as soon as possible. Water will seep through your walls and floors if the frame is not done correctly. Never wait for a window leak because it can cause massive damage to your home’s interior. A professional window replacement contractor from Masonry Contractor NY can fix this problem quickly so that you don’t have problems later on down the road.
- Bad Angles: Sometimes, your window doesn’t have the right angle. This can cause water to leak through the window, damaging your walls and floors. For this reason, you need to have a professional come in and fix your problem quickly. The sooner you call for help, the sooner you can ensure that no damage is done to your home.
- Cracked Edges: Sometimes, cracks on the window frame or its edges mean that water is coming through. When this happens, it ruins your floors and walls and causes a lot of wear and tear to them over time. It also damages the house’s integrity when it starts leaking from other areas.
- Sealant: Sealing your windows helps close any cracks or gaps so that water can’t get through. It keeps the water from coming into your house and causing a mess.
Window repair contractor Westchester NY professionals always recommend that people have their windows sealed yearly, but it depends on how fast the elements erode your window’s frame.
Condensation: When you have too much humidity in your house, that can cause condensation on the windows. This can lead to mold and mildew on the glass. When this happens, it’s a threat to your health when you come into contact with the water trapped inside the frame.
It could also damage your furniture and floors with splashes of water. We always recommend keeping your windows closed during the cold season to eliminate this problem so no more water can leak through them.
Get The Window Leak Repair and Replacement Services:
Replacing Your Windows? Before you start the process of repairing or replacing your windows, the first thing that you need to do is contact a window repair contractor Westchester NY professional company.
Masonry Contractor NY can help you with everything from installation to window leak repair Westchester work so that you don’t have to stress about this project.
You want your windows to be put on properly and stay in good shape for as long as possible, so why go through the trouble yourself? Call us today so that we can provide you with a full guide on proper installation!