Stucco installation, repair, and replacement services in Westchester
Choosing a stucco repair contractor Westchester is a difficult task. There are many stucco installation companies that you need to choose from, and each one promises to be the best. However, knowing how to evaluate Stucco contractor in Westchester County can be challenging if you’re not a building expert. So what should you do?
At Masonry Contractor NY, we offer professional stucco installation and stucco replacement Westchester NY services. We specialize in repairing cracks and holes in your cladding, using only the finest products. We offer services to homeowners who want to repair their exterior cladding and businesses that require a complete stucco installation.
Our team of highly qualified masonry experts will survey your property and produce a cost estimate based on the extent of the damage. If you opt for a complete exterior stucco replacement, we will collect all the necessary building permits, ensuring that work is done according to code.
Signs Your Stucco Needs Professional Repairs:
- Discoloration: Discoloration is a good sign that your stucco needs to be repaired. The stucco may fade because of heat or cold exposure. Sometimes, this discoloration is caused by moisture penetration into the stucco. If your stucco has experienced this problem, call Masonry Contractor NY to schedule a free estimate and repair your cladding today!
- Caulking: Bacterial growth and moisture seepage through your cladding can cause caulking deficiencies. Caulking can be easily fixed on most stucco panels, but it needs to be done regularly due to its porous nature. Over time, the caulking will deteriorate, creating holes that lead to water penetration. Call us to schedule a free estimate if you notice that your caulking is deteriorating. We will discuss the best caulking repair and cladding renovation methods with you.
- Window Sills and Joints: Are your window sills damaged? Do you notice cracked joints in your stucco panel? These are signs of water damage and should be repaired urgently. Cracked joints are created when the stucco shrinks during hot or cold weather. Left untreated, moisture can seep through these cracks and cause damage to the inside of your house or ruin wooden window sills. We offer free estimates for the repair of stucco damage. Call us to book a free consultation.
- Stucco Cracks: Cracks in your stucco panel can be very noticeable, especially if they run across the cladding. Cracks are caused by various factors such as temperature changes, moisture penetration, and high winds. Sometimes, cracks in your stucco might be narrow; other times, these cracks will be wide. They may be located in a random pattern over the entire cladding or appear in straight lines. The best way for stucco crack repair is to call a professional contractor. We are the stucco repair company that you need!
- Stucco Stains: Stains are a common problem for stucco cladding, especially if you live in an area prone to high humidity. Stains appear on the surface of the stucco cladding and can appear as yellow, pink, or brown spots. The stains will start small but grow over time, making it harder to remove them. Call us immediately for an estimate on stucco installation contractors services if you notice stucco stains on your house. We will let you know what repair methods are best for your cladding and help you choose the most suitable product for your project.
- Stucco Crumbles: Some stucco panels can crack, leading to an inevitable cladding failure. Cracking can occur due to extreme heat or cold, high winds, and moisture seepage.
In case of cracks in your stucco panel, call Masonry Contractor NY immediately. Our stucco contractor in Westchester county will get to your house as soon as possible and perform a free estimate on the repair work.
Our Stucco Repair Process:
At Masonry Contractor NY, we start by assessing your property to determine the extent and severity of your stucco damage. Our experienced technicians will conduct tests on your stucco and examine it for water penetration.
If there is any damage, we will immediately begin our repair services. It is essential to call us right away if your cladding is experiencing water penetration or if you notice that the color has faded due to cold or heat exposure. Our stucco repair contractor Westchester are highly skilled masons who are passionate about repairing all types of stucco problems.